SivaLabs Weekly Newsletter - 2023 Week 27
- I came to know about T3 App which claims to be “The best way to start a full-stack, typesafe Next.js app”
- Also, came across PocketBase which is “Open Source backend for your next SaaS and Mobile app in 1 file”
- Switched from iTerm2 to warp Terminal, and I am liking it very much.
- I have written Sharing Thoughts and Knowledge via Twitter vs Blogging article.
- Published a new blog post Running Testcontainers tests using GitHub Actions and Testcontainers Cloud. Try it out by creating a Free Testcontainers Cloud account.
- If you want to master testing Spring Boot applications and prefer reading a book over watching videos, then I highly recommend Testing Spring Boot Applications Demystified
- Though I said “I decided Go is not my cup of tea and decided to move on” in My Plans for 2023, for some reason I needed to brush up my Go skills. As part of that, I have implemented a small app using Go, Gin, Pgx, Zap, Viper and Testcontainers.
- Published a video on Getting Started with Testcontainers for Go
- I am not using Chat GPT much myself. I am interested to see how we can use it, so gonna watch Building Java Stuff with ChatGPT - Episode 1
Keep learning. Cheers.